Monday, December 5, 2011

december 5th

Once you have completed your education, would you return to your hometown to begin your adult life? Why or why not? (William and Mary)

Once I have completed all my education, I would like to begin my adult life in my country, not because I love Korea so much, but because of my family. I always wanted to get a doctor degree and help out my family’s community, social community helping over 500people, and spread the community all over South Korea. If possible I would also want to spread this idea all over the world, so no one has to suffer from poverty. Since I am only 17 people might think that I don’t know or understand the poverty in Korea, however, I grew up with poor people helping them, I learned many things with orphans when I was in kindergarten. I have this in my blood, when my grandfather was 17 he could lead about 70 people into the mountain in start off the community. And when I grow up I want to spread out this idea all around South Korea. Some people might think that Korea is developed country and there is not much problem with poverty, however, there are lots of children and aged people who are still suffering from hunger. And I want to change this, and make Korea a better place to live. I think the main reason why I am motivated to do this is the trip I just had to Singapore. This trip totally changed my point of view, since I didn’t see any poverty in Singapore it even motivated me more to at least change the city I live in Korea. Well in old Korean sayings, it is clearly mentioned “when you start a job you should start off at small place with small job and build up” and if I as a person help out the poor people and spread the idea, I think it can spread throughout not only Korea, but Asia or even all around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment