Monday, December 12, 2011

Discuss how your travel experiences have affected you as a student and a citizen of the world.

This holiday as soon as I came back from the school I had to leave Korea again for traveling. First I wasn’t really happy about it, since I was exhausted with school for I have done for the past four month and also the traveling I had to go through while coming back to Korea. I thought ‘why can’t we travel later in the holiday?’ however I got to find out that my parents have scheduled me for summer academic programs which takes up 10~12hours of my everyday’s life. When I left for the travel first I was worried about what I should do after coming back and so on, but in the airport I decided to leave back all the worries and think about it when I get back. When I finally reached the country, Singapore, I was surprised with how organized government is and how clean the streets are. I also went to the Indian town in Singapore, and I obviously thought they will be lazy, surprisingly not even a single Indians were lazy. They are all in time for meetings, work and so on, our guide told us that Indians are one of the most prepared and time keeping people in Singapore. Than I thought ‘A country can change the personality and characteristic of people’ I am not saying all Indians are lazy, but as far as the ones I have seen are definitely lazy. I stayed in the country for one week and I have surly learned one thing “No matter where you come from or what type of person you are, you can always change yourself and fit into the new society.” After thinking for a while all my worries of attending academies was gone, I realized that even me, Sang Who Park can change and fit into the new cycle which I will be living it for two month.

No comments:

Post a Comment