Monday, January 2, 2012

If you could invent something, what would it be, and why? (University of Virginia)

Have you seen the movie “click” where the main character has a remote control which can fast forward his life and also look back at the time he missed out? Well, if I could invent something, I would like to create a remote like that, but more advance and with better technique. However I will only make one remote and do not tell others about it, not because I am greedy about it, but making too many or little and letting people know will just cause problems starting off from increase in demand and even possibilities that can be misused. However making this remote will possibly bring a massive benefit to people, but not everyone. In the movie the remote could only fast forward, but cannot get back to the past, but I would like to change this and add a system which can also take me back to the old days. It is more of like those time machines in movies, but isn’t big. Well by creating this remote will defiantly help me, I could check out the test paper in the future, can do the interview until I get in by back forwarding my life. There will be many temptations, but I will have to ignore them, if possible, and try to use it for everyone. With this invention I can also try to fix the events which went wrong in the past. Well.. while I was writing this short respond. I thought about if I should actually create such an item, but I realized changing our past isn’t good for any one of us, it might make us feel better but it is basically destroying one of our memories and also it can also bring a impact on present and future, therefore I shouldn’t make any invention.

No comments:

Post a Comment