Wednesday, November 2, 2011

122 What would you like to study? Describe your academic interests.

When I was a child I had many different dreams, police man, lawyer and many more, however, as I grew up I thought I need to get a job which I can help my family business, social work helping over 800people, with and also enjoy learning it. When I got older and reached 10th grade I decided to study science and major in dental health. By majoring in dental health I could make myself happy and also help out my family business. Through out the entire year I decided to see which subject I will enjoy the most and also achieve high grades in. When I first attended IGCSE biology and chemistry, I didn’t have much interest in them nor had a good grade in these subjects. However, as the time went by I started to realize chemistry and biology are two subjects which I will not regret learning in the future. I started to find out the experiments really interesting and also the topic ‘health’ in biology motivated me to focus more on these two subjects. When I studied other subjects like math and English, I did not find any interest in them, when ever I had to study them one minute felt like an hour. When I attend Chemistry or biology class an hour felt like a minute. I have a dream of becoming a dentist to who can help poor people.

This was when I decided to major in science when I go to a college, right now I am in 11th grade learning AP chemistry and IGCSE physics planning to take AP Physics and Biology next year. I am looking forward to attending a science college which will provide me with bachelor’s degree and this will help me to join a dental health college.

1 comment:

  1. Good start.
    Hopefully you don't think English is such a drag this year!

    ReplyDelete