Saturday, November 5, 2011

125 In the year 2050, a movie is being made of your life. Tell us the name of the movie and briefly summarize the story line. (NYU)

If there is a movie made in 2050 about my life, the title of the movie will be “The Hillside Dentist”. Many people might wonder why would live at a hillside, they might also think of mussorie where Woodstock School is located. However, it has a different meaning. Each one of my family members are social workers, my grandfather started to help the poor people when he turned 17. Since he was 17 he started to build shelters for the poor people and even provide free education. He not only served the poor people, but also built free education, marriage and food services for the poor people. He was awarded by the present of Korea two times in the past; the president visited our city and provided the certificate and recommendation to my grandfather. The work even continues till the present days and now we help over 300 poor people, orphans, mental ills and etc, however, sometimes there are shortages in supply of money from the government so our family has to pay of the bills by ourselves. I grew up in this kind of environment, and since I attended elementary school I decided to become a dentist and help out my family’s ling term project. The story will start with how the poor people are treated in South Korea, and it will give some backgrounds about the long term project my family has been doing for past 54years. The movie will also contain Woodstock school with was and still is the biggest turning point of my life. I am still not sure what will happen in the future, but every single important event, only the facts, will be put into the movie. I will be continuing my family’s long term project and make sure it spreads out throughout Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment