Thursday, November 24, 2011

179. Should college students be required to take physical education courses? Why or why not?

I think colleges should require all the students to take physical education courses in their school year because people need to maintain their physical and mental health by exercising. I am sure that the majority of the people, mostly the parents, might think that, ‘they should study in college since it is their once in a life chance to graduate in good school to get a good job.” I strongly believe the opposite, it is true that studying in colleges are once in a life chance, however, if the student is unhealthy and stressed out with studies which will not help them from concentrating. As a high school student I have tons of work during weekdays and even in weekends. I get lots of stress from working and also from my parents, because of two C+ I have, however, I play sports as one of my hobbies and it lets my stress go away. I once read in a Korean newspaper article, and it said “exercising not only keeps your body health, but also your brain healthy,” when I first read this article I wondered how can exercising keep people’s brain healthy, however the examples in the article made it clear. It said exercising lets out stress from people and also lets people’s brain relax. Because stress is one of the biggest issues for many of the student, physical education courses can possibly help them reduce the amount of stress they get from work, school, parents and etc. Not only because the students gets stressed out from things, but also for their physical health, which will eventually help them throughout their life. The reasons why people die before they reach the age of 70 and above are because of their physical health. Therefore the students should study in both physically and mentally healthy condition.

4 comments:

  1. If you continue doing the kind of work that you presented today, you will have a B very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much! I will work hard to achieve B! but I will aim for A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In any event it ended a really fantastic trip for us on an absolute high. A case of being in the right place at the right time!" 代写

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. comprar cursos

    ReplyDelete