Monday, November 28, 2011

If money and family obligations left you entirely free, how and where would you spend the summer before college?

If I do not have to worry about money and my family I will spend my summer holiday in Hong Kong, I have been to other part of China, like Sanghai, but not Hung Kong. Hong Kong is a country where they speak English so I will not have problems getting into hotel and visiting places. I always want to go to Hong Kong and visit Disney Land and hang out there with my friends riding all kinds of rollercoaster and other rides. I would also like to try out different types of Chinese food, because I like to try out new foods from different country and compare it to my country food. I would go to lots of shopping malls and buy cloths of my choice to take it to college. I will spend about a week or two in Hong Kong, than I will take a flight back to Korea. When I get back to Korea, first thing I will do is get a driver license and buy a “Mini-Cupper S”, which will cost me a lot, but since I won’t have any money problems I would purchase one. After buying a car I would like to go around the sea side of South Korea and visit all different regions. I always wanted to visit all the regions in Korea, since I still haven’t visited all of them; however that’s what I will to after getting my first car. After enjoying my time, I would also want to travel with my family. I would like to take my parents to Hawai and let them rest and release the stress they have gained from working in Korea. After traveling with my family, I won’t regret anything when I go to my first year in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment