Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Who is the secondary school teacher who has had the greatest positive impact on your development? Please describe the ways in which this teacher has i

Who is the teacher who gave me greatest positive impact in my development? Well I would say Mr and Mrs. Plonka influenced my development the most. When I first joined secondary school, I was thought by Mrs. Plonka, I always complained about the amount of work she gave and her harsh way of teaching, however right now I thank her the most. Because she gave our class lots of work to do and also thought us strictly, such as giving zero in the test for not writing name or even keeping us out of the class for coming late into the class. Because of these things I had easier life through out high school compare to other student who has been thought by different teacher. However as the time went by I got Mr. Plonka as my advisor and also as my English teacher this year. I personally think Mr and Mrs. Plonka teach alike, therefore it is helping me a lot today. In Mr. Plonka’s class I learned to be on time for classes and also improved my English skills. As an example, he gives us one stamp if we come to the class in time which will add up to our quiz after 5days. This made me to come on time for class and not be late for the class. I think he is not only teaching English, but also teaching us how to be a good student. Mr. Plonka as an advisor is totally different from as a English teacher, he is much nicer and warmer outside of the class. However this couple Mr and Mrs. Plonka totally changed my life as a student and they have prepared me well for heading off to a college.

No comments:

Post a Comment