Tuesday, November 22, 2011

#173. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what animal would you select and why?

If I had to describe myself as an animal, the animal will be sloth. Sloth is an animal which describes my personality and my visual perfectly. Sloths are the laziest and slowest animal in planet earth, it spends most of its time resting on a tree or eating. I saw a documentary in National Geography, it was about the animals in Africa and Amazon, and it introduced sloth and showed what it does throughout the days and their reaction towards many different things. One part which I can clearly remember is, “what if sloth’s baby is in danger?” it showed a snake attacking baby sloths, however, the big sloths were to slow and lazy to even rescue the baby, so the humans, people who took the documentary, had to get involved and save the little ones from the snake. This clearly shows how carless and lazy those sloths are, they did not even try their best to save their own child. But sloth’s characteristics suit me, not in sense of being lazy to do my duty. Since I do similar things during the vacation and weekends, I spend time in my bed with my laptop or homework from my ‘great’ teachers. I had many experiences when I felt like I am one of the sloths, as an example when I was in 9th grade I did not even keep up the homework on date. I personally think that it is because of the environment and surroundings, since we 9th grade had to live at a dormitory which was far apart from school system. Even today I feel lazy to even go up to school in the morning and I don’t even want to get out of my warm bed. However, I still keep myself fit by playing soccer or walking up to school every day.

2 comments:

  1. Be careful not to be too negative about yourself. You could turn this description into something positive: I'm like a sloth because I take my time when answering a question; I like to think before I speak. Like this, you could make yourself sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is a good idea, didn't think of that

    ReplyDelete