Saturday, November 26, 2011

If you could invent something, what would it be, and why? (University of Virginia)

If I could invent something, I will defiantly invent time machine. The present day scientist have said that it is not possible to invent time machine, if I get to invent time machine I will be one of the richest person in the world. However I will not make more than one time machine, which will be only used by me. Many people will think that making time machines will give them lots of money and also fame, however, I am not making time machine because of the money, but for helping humanity and also to change many events happened in past. Not because I am greedy and do not want to share time machine, but think about it, what if someone destroy the past events and misuse the time machine’s ability. If there was lots of time machines some people might have same idea as me and help me change the history and delete all the bad event, but what if some people start a new crime in past or even destroy important things in the past. By inventing time machine I will be able to travel into any period of time, therefore I will try to change all the villains and turn them into good person. Most of the reason why people turn into a villain is because of their poor past, however if I invent time machine I can provide them with money and support them with financial aid which can possibly stop them from becoming a criminal. Some people might say it is their destiny to become a villain, however, I believe that it is possible to change them if we have time machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment