Saturday, November 12, 2011

59. Discuss how a specific place can be used to help illustrate your personality

I strongly believe that a specific place can be used to help illustrate people’s personality. Most of the other country people know that Korean people doesn’t have any patient and Chinese people’s love for money. All these might seem like a stereotype, however, it is actually true and people’s hometown, home country, their favorite places and etc affects their personality. Many people are mostly affected by the environment of the place, and that can change people’s personality. Many people think that a specific place where it illustrates them is their favorite place or their hometown. However, I think differently I think, a specific place which illustrates me is India. I have been studying in India for past six years; it is like my secondary home for me. If you have been to India you will know how lazy and cagey Indian people are. Such as, in Mussorrie domino’s 30minutes guarantee delivery does not apply (Lol), they approximately take around two to three hours to deliver one pizza and a cold drink, I cannot imagine a delivery coming even one minute late in Korea. And since I studied in India for six years, even my personality started to become like one of the Indians. It has both positive and negative effect in my life, because I became lazy and cagey, I started to finish all my work on the last day and even be cagey and hide secrets from people. However, it did have good effect, in Korea everyone are impatient, but I, Korean with Indian personality, does not have any problem waiting. Because a specific place illustrates each one of our personality, therefore we all have different personality. Life will be much more boring without the people having different personality since there will be no emotional things happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment