Sunday, November 6, 2011

Write about something that is important to you. (Hope College)

Studies, family and many other things changed and will change my life. I cannot point out what is most important to me since there are too many, but if I have to choose one I will choose ‘relationship’. Not relationship as in girlfriend, but the relationship between other people, teachers, friends and etc. You might wonder how the relationship between you and other people will help out through your career, however, it will provide you with support. I could join Woodstock School only because of connection my parents had with the students who have graduated from Woodstock. Even throughout the Woodstock career I am going through right now, without the relationship built between the teachers and friend it would have been much harder. When I first joined Woodstock School, I could not speak English which separated me from others, but as the time went by I started to become friends from many different countries. After building up the relationship I started to get support from my friends and teachers, without the support from them I would not have made it to 11th grade. Relationship might sound easy to gain, but it takes long time. It not only takes reputation, but also time, trust and many other things. I am sure relationship is hard to build up; however, it can be lost really easily. I saw many people talking at the back of their friends or even humiliate others in public. Just by acting or taking part in small things, ones can lose the relationship easily. Since I know relationship is important and hard thing to build up, I personally think that relationship is the most important thing to me in the present day. Money, grade, school and many other things can determine ones future, but the impact relationship is having and will have in ones live is much more important than other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment