Wednesday, November 16, 2011

If you had a day to spend as you wish, how would you use your time? (Carleton College)

For me almost every single days have same cycle, get up in the morning, take a shower, go to school than work the rest of the day. Sometimes I chill out playing sports or taking a nap in the evening, however, I have much less free time compare to tenth grade. It feels like I am not living my life anymore, everyday seems the same and each day goes by like a second. I always wanted a wish to recreate schedule for myself and change my daily life. First of all I would like to get away from school and stay at a place like Hawaii. I would like to stay in a 5-star hotel, even though I want to stay in the bed the whole day since I can only spend a day as I wish I will get up early in the morning. When I get up I would like to take a walk around the beaches near by the hotel and listen to the nature, birds and waves, which will give me inner peace. Before coming back to the hotel I would like to seat on the sand and reflect back to my life and also plan out for the day. After planning I will go back to the hotel take a long warm shower, which cannot be done in Woodstock, than head out for a breakfast. I would like to order warm meals for myself and enjoy my breakfast without worrying about getting late for school. After the breakfast I would like to play some sports, soccer or badminton, with random people and build new friendship. I will come back to the hotel for lunch and order a medium cooked steak for my lunch and enjoy it, since I cannot find beef in India. After having lunch I will like to go for a shopping, not in terms of buying cloths or personal needs, but checking out the small markets learning their new culture. I would like to buy few things for myself and family. After shopping I will like to go watch a new released movie with pop corns and cold drink. After having a restful day, I would like to sleep early and prepare for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment