Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What confuses you most in life, and why? (University of Virginia)

Many people have a question in their mind, ‘What confuse me the most? How does it affect my life’ once in a while I also ask myself the same question. However everyone has different answers and I think my concern is similar to many people. I was not confused about anything in my life, but the recent decision made by Korean government; “from 2013 all the doctors have to get degree in Korean college to work in Korea”, made me think about my future goals and also confused me. I always had dream of becoming a dentist and working for my family’s community, but the new law made by Korean government destroyed my dreams and even brought chaos to my life. I am still not sure and confused about what courses I should take and what should I become when I grow up. This incident confused me the most throughout my life, however life needs to move on and I cannot stay at the same place thinking and confused about a single problem. I need to find a way out and get over the problem I am having right now. I am still thinking of what degrees I should get in college, thankfully I did take economy class this year therefore I can still go for a major in economy. When I get confused in my life I always think of the words my parents told me, “One day you will meet a barrier, but that doesn’t mean you will have to end your journey, you can still get over the barrier and continue to live and dream about your future.” Yes I believe in these words each one of us might have hard time in our life, but if we get through the hard time we can be stronger and happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment